CSI History Program - Anthropology, Geography, Law Enforcement, Pre-Law, Social Work, Criminal Justice, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology
History Program Objectives
The student will:
- Examine central themes of United States History and various cultures in Western Civilization and Latin America.
- Use reading, lecture-discussion, and supplementary material to understand and interpret the past.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the past by writing interpretive essays.
- Explore different perspectives about the past.
- Acquire an appreciation of the historical process which will encourage a lifelong study of the past.